Sponsorship opportunities are offered at IABMAS 2012. All the Sponsors will benefit from a long lasting recognition and high-level exposure to an audience of researchers, representatives from all sections of bridge engineering, bridge engineers working with transportation departments, consultants, contractors and local authorities interested in all aspects of bridge maintenance, safety, and management.
By participating at IABMAS 2012, the Sponsors will contribute to the success of the Conference while:
- Obtaining high qualified visibility and exposure
- Promoting their products and services to focused and interested audience
- Enhancing brand awareness in a qualifying and qualified event of international relevance
- Creating new commercial contacts
Sponsorship Opportunities and Benefits
Corporate exposure is achieved through a wide selection of printing and web advertising, reaching local, national and international delegates. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Acknowledgement in printed material
- Signage and announcements
- Broadcasting on the Conference room screens
- Corporate speeches
- Opportunity to display corporate products in the Exhibition
- Advertisement on the Conference website and link to the corporate website
Sponsorship packets with special benefits are also available for three sponsorship levels (Platinum, Gold, Silver). Please review the Sponsorship Opportunities Table for details about sponsorship levels and benefits.